Saturday 3 May 2014

Radishes and BBQ night

Hello!
I haven't updated in a looong time. I'm sorry. I hope you don't hate me. So as the title may suggest, my radishes have started sprouting! I am very pleased. Very very pleased. There aren't any edible radishes yet but I hope to get some by midsummer. :)

Tonight is also the first barbeque night of the year. We are making shrimp and beef and veggies and it's going to be super delicious. My mouth is already watering..!

Then we have Läroverksfejden. The annual feud between the four schools in central Stockholm, of which, of course, Kungsholmen is the best. Hey, we're already in the lead, and have dedicated students ploughing through the minicompetitions. We're collecting points like our lives depended on it.

My favourite song at the moment... What The Hell by Avril Lavigne. Terribly catchy and addictive. Add Seventeen to the list as well. Omg.

Time for me to do some more schoolwork now, this was written in one of my many and frequent breaks and now I'm going to meet my chemistry group on Skype.

Love
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment