Sunday 13 April 2014

Creeping in Uppsala

Hello!
I'm just back from the lovely little town of Uppsala and I'm tired as hell. Just unpacking and then repacking for Luxemburg. I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight, or else I feel sorry for my mum tomorrow!

Here are a few pictures from the past two days. We had a blast! Enjoy the awesomeness of Johanna and Hanan, two of my favourite people in the world :D
Newly arrived. Starving and waiting for our quesadillas! (Yes, local specialty of Uppsala)

Outside Domkyrkan. It was a windy day!

Museum Gustavianum
 Funny story about Museum Gustavianum actually. When we were there the first day, there was a shooting for a movie, so we didn't get to see the Anatomical Theatre, where they used to cut up dead people in front of an audience. Kind of creepy, I know, but anyway; we didn't get to see that because of the movie recording session, and we came back the day after, explained our situation and got let in for free. So we practically got two visits for the price of one! Which was nice. Here's a picture from the actual theatre.

So dead people have lied on that table, being dissected...

We found this lil' fella outside. Thought it was kinda funny. Is this a thing?

Yellow like sunshine and Easter

Writing postcards in Carolina Rediviva, the university library

The botanical gardens

I'll see if I can get her to send me the matching picture!

Just casually creeping on a random couple taking wedding photos

Hello gorgeous

Only in Sweden will you find pink castles

The wind was blowing us off the hill, but from here we had an awesome view
"Rester av en frukost" (Dad: not as awesome as yours though)

"Wait we lost Sofia"

"There she is"

"Lol nevermind"

Fyrisån, and half of one of the seven bridges

Back in the botanical gardens, today in the tropical greenhouse

This picture I think is kind of cool, the lens was all misty from the moisture in the greenhouse

Goodbye Uppsala!
So that was my very tiring but very fun weekend in Uppsala! I will not be bringing my camera to Luxemburg, but I may be blogging from my grandma's computer. Have an awesome Easter break, I'll see you soon!
Love
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment