Friday 11 April 2014

PÅSKLOV

Finally Easter break!
It feels like we've just come back from sports break, but when you think about it, it' actually been a while. Time for some well-deserved rest :) For my part, this break will be very animated and exciting - today I leave for Uppsala, and on Monday my madre and I are visiting grandma in Luxemburg! So stoked :D

Yesterday we had the first meeting with the Fikaförening... Expect greatness to happen, this year is going to be awesome! I can't spoil anything now, but you'll see... :o

I met Johanna and Hanan this Thursday to plan our Uppsala trip (and we made brownies), and we are going to do all sorts of fun (and kind of nerdy ;P) stuff. I'm bringing my camera so I'll be bombing you with pictures when I get back!

Time for me to go and practice some piano now, I'll see you guys on Sunday evening/Monday morning!

I wish you a Happy Easter.
Love
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment