Wednesday 2 April 2014

Oxford flats and busy life

Hello!
So I just recently discovered Pinterest. If you like looking att pretty things and delicious-looking food, go there. It is the Taj Mahal of all things fashion, crafts, baking, fitspo, you name it. You don't know what you're missing. www.pinterest.com is the website! LOVELOVELOVE (okay I may be a little bit obsessed.)

Now, moment of truth: my Oxford flats arrived yesterday! I wore them today, and my feet are slightly sore, but that's always a thing with new shoes. I just have to walk into them and make sure that they get some nice wear! I took some photos, tried to make it look somewhat professional with the background and such, hihihi that was fun. Anyway, here they are!
Yaay so pretty

I especially like this picture

The pearl necklace just makes it more interesting, I think
Otherwise I'm quite busy at the moment, a lot of work and various events and I'm not sleeping too much, but it really doesn't bother me because I love what I do.
Goodnight!
Love
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment