Sunday 16 March 2014

If you write 3.14 backwards it looks like pie

Hello!
IT SNOWED YESTERDAY. I just had to put that out there. You thought it was spring and then BAM! Suddenly, wild snow storm appeared! But it looks like the weather will be nicer today! :)

Friday was 3.14 - pi(e) day! I came home late Friday, so I made a pie yesterday instead. It was amazebeans. Lemon meringue pie. It was enormous, so I had to call Johanna over to help me and my family eat it!
Look, beeyoutifoul

Lots of meringue, lots of lemon curd

Mum's slice

As soon as a camera comes out these things appear
Last night I went to see Don Giovanni at the opera with my mum! It was incredible, I really appreciate the talent and hard work put into the performance. Bravo! It was so good I almost died.

I also went vintage "shopping" in my mum's wardrobe, and found a blue skirt, a pink skirt, and a grey knit cardigan. Thank you mum :)

Otherwise, today will be horse riding, studying and singing. See you soon!
Love
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment