Monday 24 March 2014

Oxford flats and flowering trees

Good morning!
I am in love with our Monday sleep-ins. Such an awesome start to the week, words can't even explain.

I have been looking for a pair of Oxford flats for what feels like forever. I was browsing the internet yesterday, and thought tat maybe I'd search for them. AND I FOUND THEM. On www.houseoffraser.com I found the perfect pair of oxford flats, I've just sent my order and now they're on their way! I. Cannot. Contain. My. Exitement. It's like Christmas, hahah! I will probably wear them with anything and everything and they may never leave my feet. Tough life. I don't know how to screenshot on my computer unfortunately, so I can't show you what they look like right now, but they will definitely be seen here as soon as they arrive.

This weekend I finally finished my wall tree thingy! Since it's spring, I decided to put little flowers on the tree, and I thought that this could be varied according to the seasons, so for autumn I'll make the leaves red and orange, and for winter I'll leave just the bare branches with some snow. Here's what it looks like now!

Yaay so pretty

I am very pleased
I took some detailed pictures as well but they all turned out super blurry so I decided not to post them.
Here's to a sunny week!
Love
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment