Saturday 22 March 2014

The island is springing to life

Hello!
This week has been so nice. Super chill and practically only math homework (which, as a Natural Science student, is a given at any time during the term, so it almost doesn't count)! I got my school sweater yesterday, finally! The order was delayed so I have been waiting for a loong time. But it was worth it. So soft and warm and snuggly I can't even.

Alla KG upp och hoppa, hej, hej!
Currently reading Jane Eyre, after we in school read a book that had a lot of references to it. So I thought I'd read it to understand all the references, and I do. My mind is blown like every chapter when I realise what something really is!

I promised my friend I would bake her cookies for Monday (hi Mehnaz). Considering making peppermint chocolate chip cookies, because they are delicious (like any cookie? haha) and I wanted to make that.

I also have plans to finish my wall tree thing today or tomorrow. I just need to make some cute birds (I'll see if I can find a template online) and then it's done! (The procrastination is strong on this one... Heheh)

Only three weeks until Spring Break! Time goes so fast that it'll be summer in no time (fine by me)! It's also super nice running weather. Went out into the woods yesterday and it was warm and sunny and I ran a different path from the one I usually take, so I got to see a new part of the area.

I thought I'd share the view from my window on this beautiful spring day
Have a nice weekend. See you soon!
Love
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment